Mavuno needs you.
We’re looking for brilliant, passionate people whose skills are matched by a radical commitment to Mavuno’s mission. We’re not a clock-in, clock-out kind of team. We’re inspired by our vision and we’ll do what it takes to accomplish it, even when that means long hours or working outside our job descriptions. We’re a small, flexible team of co-workers turned friends, and we need you to fill the gap.
We currently have the following positions available:
If you have a skill set that you believe would be an asset to Mavuno, please don’t hesitate to contact us, even if a matching position is not listed. In particular, we are always accepting applications for internships from students in the Seattle and Kansas City metro areas. Click here to apply for an internship.
Influencer Marketing Internship
Description: Mavuno, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that works to end extreme poverty in eastern Congo, is offering an Influencer Marketing Internship. This unpaid position will identify a landscape of social media influencers whose target demographics and brand profile make them suitable for potential partnerships.
This internship provides a unique opportunity for a student to learn and apply marketing and social media skills to a real-world situation while making a verifiable difference in the lives of Congolese farmers. The internship will be tailored to your educational and career interests.
- Create search criteria for influencer analysis.
- Create a database of potential influencers.
- Prepare reports on influencers.
- Imagine and develop plans of approach for selected influencers.
- Position is based in Kansas City, MO, at PlexPod Westport Commons, with frequent international collaboration on video calls.
- From 10 to 40 hours/week, depending on the requirements of the internship program.
- Internship is unpaid.
- Offered Summer of 2017.
Application: To apply, fill out this form. For any questions, email email@example.com